Heating Oil & Kerosene
Heating oil and kerosene delivery in Henderson, Townsville, Williamsboro and other Piedmont towns
Whether you’re upgrading your heating system or looking for fair kerosene or heating oil pricing in the Piedmont Triangle Region, Rose Oil is the company you can trust, and that’s been the case since we started delivering fuel oil in 1938.
When you get heating oil or kerosene from Rose Oil, you’re getting a reliable, safe and energy-efficient fuel to keep your home cozy and warm.
Here’s what you get with Rose’s heating oil and kerosene services
- Reliable and safe heating oil and kerosene delivery
- In-home consultation and estimates at no cost to you
- Help in upgrading your heating system
- Heating oil tank installation for existing homes or new construction—we’ll work with your building contractor and other trades professionals on the project
- Expert burner service and repair
- Monthly payment plan
- Free Auto Fill delivery service
How Auto Fill works
We use a sophisticated monitoring system to track your fuel usage and accurately predict your heating oil or kerosene needs based on weather patterns. This allows us to schedule a home heating oil or kerosene delivery based solely on when you need it. You can contact us to request Auto Fill or you can call 252-226-0247 and we’ll be glad to get you set up. There is no extra charge for this convenient service.
Calling for your fuel
While most of our customers like the convenience of our Auto Fill service, you may prefer to call in your order each time. If so, that’s not a problem, but please be aware that there is a gap between the time you place your order and the time we can actually deliver it. This is necessary because a “will-call” delivery has to be scheduled into our carefully planned routes.
If you call for your heating oil deliveries, please remember to check your oil tank gauge at regular intervals. When your oil tank level reaches one-quarter, it’s time to give us a call to schedule a delivery. You can also order fuel here.
Benefits of using home heating oil in North Carolina
- It’s safe. Oil cannot explode. It only becomes combustible after being vaporized by an oil burner at temperatures above 140°F. Moreover, in the event of a malfunction, safety devices within your unit will shut the furnace or boiler off before carbon monoxide poisoning becomes a risk.
- It’s clean. Heating oil has become progressively cleaner and more efficient for North Carolina homeowners over the last few decades. And it keeps getting better. Much of the heating oil being used today has an ultra-low sulfur content.
- It’s abundant. Striking increases in crude oil production in the U.S. in recent years have contributed to the trend of manageable heating oil prices.
- It’s efficient. New oil heat systems are incredibly efficient, clocking in with efficiency ratings high as 95%. This translates to more warmth using less fuel, and can mean annual savings of an average of 30%.
Benefits of using kerosene in your North Carolina home
- Kerosene is an adaptable home energy source in that it can also be used to fuel stoves and lanterns in addition to home heating.
- This fuel oil can be stored in high-quality heating fuel tanks just like standard home heating oil.
- Kerosene is the best fuel for outside oil tanks because it will not gel in the cold winter months.
Contact us today
Would you like to become a Rose heating oil or kerosene customer or find out more about our fuel oil services in Kittrell, Middleburg, Stovall and other communities? Call 252-226-0247 to reach our Henderson or Spring Hope office, or contact us online. Visit our service area page to see if we deliver heating oil or kerosene to your neighborhood.